Ted Todd is the leading name in hardwood flooring, constantly inovating through product design with a passion to deliver unrivalled customer service.
There's something strikingly elegant about a solid or engineered, real wood floor. The atmosphere and ambience it creates, the feel underfoot, and the individuality it represents. To view the full range, and to order samples, click on the Ted Todd logo above.
Good reasons for choosing HARO Parquet flooring:
- Brand quality – Made in Germany
- Germany's largest and leading parquet manufacturer
- More than 140 years experience in the manufacture of wood
- Timber from sustainably managed forests – PEFC certified
- Extensive and appealing product line diversity
- Hard-wearing, easy-care surface finishes with PERMADUR®
- natural matt finish, bioTec® oil/wax finish or naturaLin® natural oil finish
- With aquaShield® moisture protection
- Easy to install with Top Connect®, even on underfloor heating
- Can be sanded several times
- Warranty up to 30 years
When you choose a parquet floor, the first thing you pick is usually the wood type. Every type of tree has its own special characteristics from colour to mythological meaning.
Designs & Patterns
Plank 1-strip or classic strip parquet – with the design you can influence the effect of a room's size and layout. Show your creativity and add a new dimension to your home.
Every tree grows in its own individual way and thus develops a unique look. The visual impact of its grainage is expressed by the different grades, which range from elegant to lively. They give your new parquet it’s very special character. Find out more about our wide choice of grades.
Natural or hard-wearing? You know what your new floor covering should be like. That's why you can choose between matt finished and oil-finished wood floors.